AT1 3.33% 3.1¢ atomo diagnostics limited

couldn't agree more. it is frustrating to see countless...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    couldn't agree more. it is frustrating to see countless posts on daily price movements, but alas, traders and investors make the market, so both have their place.

I unfortunately missed the IPO, purely driven by my lack of awareness into this company and it's offering. the value here is the patented hardware delivery for high accuracy RDTs, not limited to just HIV (where they've proven success in the methodology and hardware), now covid, and in the future many, many other applications.

the more I research this angle, their place in market - both locally and internationally has huge growth and scale potential. originally limited direct retail sales for HIV, the announcement today gave me confidence AT1 are executing plans to move from just HIV Test sales, into OEM hardware supply, and also into direct sales channels for specific test applications (ie covid). they're diversifying their revenue, building brand awareness, and scaling production accordingly.

this announcement may not be ideal for short term traders, but the long term upside is immeasurable in terms of confirming the strategic direction of the company. the fact they have secured their commercial rights ahead of tga approval makes complete sense, as why would they go through Reg approvals themselves when supplying OEM hardware to others. now they have direct retail, they will focus on the most commercially viable markets, and execute the plan.

JK seems to have his ducks in a row, and a clear strategy in place to organically grow and scale the business. he may not be quick to launch updates into market every week to bump SP, but this has gone a long way to strengthening my confidence in management, their strategy, and the continued growth ahead.

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $19.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $4.745K 159.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 123968 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 53324 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ 32795
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.