CNQ 3.45% 28.0¢ clean teq water limited

In my research of tailings dams, hatmopit, the Mariana dam...

1. 1,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    In my research of tailings dams, hatmopit, the Mariana dam collapse wasn't even the worst "occurrence". Financially, this collapse will be the most costly; but believe it or not, there are other collapses of tailings dams in Brazil that resulted in many more lives lost. Around the world, tailings dam failures appear to be a rather common occurrence (which is why the Church of England has taken such an active interest in tailings dams).

If tailings dams failed (in the United States) with the regularity that they do appear to worldwide, I am sure that any company involved would have been forced into insolvency (there are examples of that having happened a number of times). That is why mining companies are so remiss to set up shop in the States (the majority of people living in the states are against mines for this type of reason). The only way a mine will open in the United States, is if they are following the best of the "best practices" and that means using Clean Teq Water to mitigate tailings dam issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.