ATC 0.00% 3.9¢ altech batteries ltd

ATC Chart, page-60

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Likes for me this week:
    -Reduced chatter on HC - at one point we went a whole day with hardly a comment. No noise is good noise right?
    -Stock treating previous resistance at 14c as new support base
    -Stock respecting uptrend line

For me at this point in time I consider the market to be taking finance approval as a given &  100% formality, and the current share price is factoring this in.
    All of the positives of fixed price build contract, throughput guarantee and annual production tonnage increase are being 100% offset by the unknown negative of not knowing exactly where the shortfall in capital is going to come from and at what price it will be offered at. (and you can bet Iggy & crew are working their backsides off getting support & indications on this right now)

All IMO - finance approval will be positive but the upside may be limited to say around or slightly higher than the previous highs, at least until the equity shortfall sources & issue price are known.
    On the flip side should finance not be approved, the market nor any of us on here are expecting this and the downside could be substantial.  All we will be left holding is a mining site, a drawing board and maybe a nikko pen or crayon! As Iggy said there's no plan B.

GLTAH - AIMHO - DYOR - ETC - ETC

ATC1.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $56.64K 1.443M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 411871 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 173731 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.