ATC 2.27% 4.3¢ altech batteries ltd

ATC Chart, page-67

1. 15,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1429
    I went to the AGM yesterday. Very few s/h there.
    My only comments are.
    Iggy (and Shane) was in London for the mines and money conference but did the presentation.
    I asked him point blank if he was confident with the raising and where it was it gong to come from Aust. or UK.
    He said yes. Mainly from Asia in Big ( $20 M) Licks.
    The money men (my paraphrase) are surprised KfW are providing the debt and that makes them sufficiently confident.
    Yes he'll make sure there is some for retail investors probably by rights issue. he wants to keep enough retail S/h to provide the liquidity.
    Its' going to take up six months to get the equity because to the money men are new to the metal Its not like well known gold. Aslo the markets can be up and down shut or stratopsheric and six moths give him some play.
    Hoping for less dilution form a jump post Kfw loan . FYI-That 14th Dec. is nominal. They will make a decision then may get-out to market a week later.

I assume today's jump is allied to these comments and my delay in posting is I had to chase it up a little in the bit more I bought today.

All the rest you guys are pretty much across except the main cost blow out was going form alumina powder to powder ground to <1 um (micron) then smelted into bead s at 1600 deg c.

(Jagroenhide, I hope this assuages my 'dickhead' behavior previously. It appears I need to be serious rather than have fun.)
    Cheers teammates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.