ATC 4.17% 5.0¢ altech batteries ltd

Hi oooahhh99, A good response to my earlier enquiries.From the 4...

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Hi oooahhh99,

A good response to my earlier enquiries.

From the 4 July announcement, I did not quite get the same message to the effect of the ATC agreement with CM being :

"for straight voice origination/termination only".

The statement carried a much heavier bias towards the FNT /prepaid connection with substantial commentary on how the prepaid system would work (distribution wise, usage, etc).

The only concession to the possibility of voice traffic origination /termination was contained in the 4th dotpoint entry, below:

"The agreement covers all necessary areas to implement a phone card product in the region. The agreement gives AdvanTel access to:
    1)
    toll free numbers for access by phonecard customers throughout Shanghai;
    2)
    to market Card distribution through 100% of Shanghai Telecom retail outlets and stores;
    3)
    Implementation of a joint venture call centre facilily; and
    4)
    International call trafic into AdvanTel's existing telecom gateway facility in Shanghai at high margins for AdvanTel".

4) is more towards your line of thinking. 1) through 3), however, goes the pre-paid way.

Either way, given the nature of your clarification, then part of ATC's problem would seem to be in communicating effectively the nature of their story (ie: with CM, it has much more to do with switching traffic than it has to do with supplying calling cards, etc).

Communication is the beast. Clarification, its saviour. Companies previously have failed for their inability to communicate, but have survived on their ability to correctly clarify the preconceived /mis-interpreted views of others. ATC could well do with learning more from this approach.

Cheers, for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $85.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $40.82K 857.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 254726 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 271362 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.