ATC 12.5% 4.5¢ altech batteries ltd

Took my entire Sunday morning up but well worth it. Technically...

1. 2,198 Posts.
    Took my entire Sunday morning up but well worth it.
    Technically we are now in unchartered waters with the 5 year high of 18 cents being broken. Ideally a close above 20 centswould be perfect but today's high of 20 cents is good enough.
    Downside support/ protection is firmly at 12 cents.
    An independant Stockbroker back valued the shares at a minimum of 25 cents and an expected fair value of 50 cents with a feasible $1 target.

FUNNYMENTALS

1. Lithium is the new gold play and this company has huge deposits in W.A which they ship to their Malaysian operation who prepare what they call HPA, saving 40% of their labour costs.
    2. Mitsubishi Motors are so impressed they have placed a 10 yr order for their own car batteries.
    3. They had a presention last Friday in China which went down really well with investors and Lithium users alike.
    4. Their CEO ,Iggy is a genuis and keeps the mkt updated.
    5. Tomorrow and Wednesday at another conference they will be presenting their case.
    6. A German bank has agreed in principal to a $50mln loan but yet to be finalised. This Bank has a proven track record when lending to industrial companies and at low rates. However, should the deal unexpectedly not go through then expect a CR(Then buy more!)
    7. There are so many Lithium producers out there it's crazy but this one stands out on it's HPA product.
    8. DYOR by going to their website and you will be a believer.
    9. This stock in under the radar...unlike so many others I could mention
    9. "Trust me I'm a retired Stock brocker!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.005(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $76.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ $84.85K 2.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12196 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 61237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.