ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Can anyone inform me as to why there is no announcement from...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Can anyone inform me as to why there is no announcement from AnteoTech or the ATC about the competition winners??

The Award Presentation night seemed to come and go with no fanfare, or back slapping or advertisement.

I didnt expect the SP to rocket northwards, I didnt expect much at all on that front, BUT I do expect that the company (Anteo-effing-tech!!) to actually make some kind of “hey look at what we accomplished!!” announcement….?? But we got crickets!!

I completely understand crickets with testing results, collaborators names, who they are in contract talks with (lets hope they actually ARE in talks! rolleyes.png), but c’mon here, we won 2 pretty good awards and the company keep it on the DL!! (Unless i have missed their announcement??)

I just went on to the Australia Technology Competition website, they list the winners, they dont list the categories/divisions the companies won, and you cannot even click on the company names/logos to find out what they do. (I couldn’t click on it with my Iphone)

This competition seems all a bit Mickey Mouse for my liking….but hey, what would i know…?? i’m just a low tier shareholder hoping to make some coin out of this company, so I could be way off here and the company could absolutely dominating the sh!t out of things behind closed doors.

”No news is good news….and even when we have good news, we wont tell you, which makes that good news, great news….well, it’d be great news IF we told you that news….but we won’t” - Anteotech biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.