SP3 5.00% 2.1¢ spectur limited

first of all, largely irrelevant, let's not politicizing...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    first of all, largely irrelevant, let's not politicizing everything
    second of all, when it comes to such security systems, china's the best, do your research
    lots of similar securities companies in many countries or regions went to bankrupt in the past two decades because of there're many chinese companies simply doing it better and cheaper. had a close friend from taiwan who used to work in this industry, and went through that stage, i.e. the whole industry in taiwan gone to shit

no offence to you personally, i'm no less an advocate than you, bought in two days after the IPO, and kept averaging down till mid-last year when the gold spiked, the later took my attention away. nonetheless SP3's still the largest holding in my portfolio, and in heavy loss. no parcels of mine are at the price of below 10c, not that i don't want to buy more, simply that money required to support other aspects of life at these difficult times

you're probably the most active advocate of this company in this forum, yes, you're very often right, on many fronts, and i like to see there're people like you holding such level a faith in it, which makes me feel being not alone, however the truth is that as a company SP3 isn't at that stage which warranties a flying sp right, maybe in 3 to 5 quarters time, but as of now, not.
    as a long-term investor of it, you as well as me, the least we could do is to look at it objectively. it's a company taking shape, it's a workable and validated product, and we like the new captain who kept buying on market, but as a company it's not time yet.
    the truth, inconveniently, is that many commercial customers don't care whether it's components made of china or even assembled there, they want something good and workable, and cheap.
    iphones right from the first generation are made in china, don't see many people have an issue with it, because it's good, and it works, though not cheap, definitely worth the money when compared to alternatives

what stops SP3 from being a top vendor is not the lack of the romantic recognition of it's locally made, but marketing

something interesting's happening to the sp in last two days though, i do hope there's a leak
    cheers and have a nice weekend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.617M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $12.97K 623.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 43478 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.