atheist experience, page-24

1. 37,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    dd

Its generous of you to allow someone else to have the last say by way of your self imposed 40 day and 40 night refrain ...

You say ... 'desire' is not required to prove me wrong. regardless of desire or not, it is impossible to prove me wrong, here.

appearance is irrelevant. this is not a love in. generosity or forgiveness is unrelated to what is factually true

anyway, i will refrain from posting for 40-days and 40-nights, to please you

please remember, Buddha taught when you are a public administrator, you should act free from bias

As a "public administrator" (your words) I do try to keep the peace and flow on what is one of the better forums on HC (imo) ... it is in my "charter" to fairly uphold HC posting guidelines, so your often needling put downs and dismissive comments to HC members attracts my attention ... HC admin and others here can decide whether there is bias on my part.

I doubt that religion and philosophy has many single, proven truths, so imo consideration of others views is sensible. To direct personal flames (now your admission) is not helpful in encouraging comments from others. Rather, it comes across as "shock and awe" tactics to shut down views other than your own.

Your views are strong and that is ok and they are not in any way diminished for you if others think differently ... nor should they really be elevated for you if others think similarly imo.

If it is helpful for you, feel free to to step aside from your self imposed refrain and continue to be involved here.

My opinion fwiw is that a more accomodating and polite approach would encourage debate and you wouldn't find yourself often posting to yourself ... anyway please give it some thought.

Cheers
    Dex

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.