I don't know why you would feel insulted. You are taking the...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    I don't know why you would feel insulted.
    You are taking the worst examples of those claiming to be Muslims and the worst stories about Mohammad, applying it to all Muslims and it is fueling your own fear and distrust.

That is not rational and it is not really much different from that same attitude those whom you despise use to justify their own hatred.
    It is more than possible that given the same circumstances and conditions you would be just as easily manipulated and your fear easily fed to perform similar acts. It is only a question of degree and conditions.

I am definitely not condoning the sort of acts you mention and as you know, most of their victims are supposedly fellow Muslims.
    Just pointing out that if you want to understand it better then look at your own attitude.

BTW I am not a fan of multiculturalism because of the fact that your attitude is unfortunately, understandable, widespread and easily used by those with particular interests.
    It would be nice if we all recognized our common humanity but I am not naive enough to believe it will happen any time soon.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.