AHN 50.0% 0.6¢ athena resources limited

Unfortunately I think worse than that at present. I would have...

1. 1,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    Unfortunately I think worse than that at present. I would have thought the MRE JORC announcement would have been a lot glossier and showing the company off as after all they had been for like 14 years (and many many millions) trying to get to this point and when they dropped it it was very bland and didn't look the part for anyone to say wow look at this.

Then the qtrly dropped and it was the worst looking I have ever seen from the perspective of information, update on company and branding etc.

Now we do another CR and the sell side builds like the Chinese wall because they got free options to go with it. The PFS and Firm MRE JORC update is due by Tuesday (going off prev announcement) and it would want to be good, presented well, lots of quality new information and brand to show the world as well as the tenement grades etc.

Hoping we also get clarification on what is happening with the $2m they just got.

In regards to the latest CR - 2 out of the top 4 may no longer be substantial holders unless they bought up as they need about another 5m shares each to stay above 5% (I believe the ASX guidelines for notifying the ASX is 2 days or before 9.30am the following morning, which was this morning). And if they bought up I think directors interest is within 14 days to give the ASX notice. *I could be wrong.

So here we sit languishing and pondering on how the old guys in management are going to spend the $2m especially after the warden report highlighted admin and director interest before mining / shareholder interest.

Where to now. We just have to wait and hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.002(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.422M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $8.125K 1.607M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2182639 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7639177 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.