FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Athena SNE 3, page-24

1. 2,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Here is the last one - http://far.live.irmau.com/IRM/PDF/2083/QuarterlyActivitiesReport

A couple areas are of interest for me in the upcoming qrtly;
    - An update as to how the Djiffere survey went and when we will see the interpretation. (I am very excited around DFF, 75% net to FAR, 100MMBLS prospect identified and all in very shallow water, accessible via a jackup rig).
    - An update around timing for the GB final seismic (due Q4 2015), in light of SNE lookalikes seeing what we have there and our plans. GB seems to be heating up.
    - An update as to timing around results for WA in light of the recent discoveries near our lease, this is expected end Q1, so within the next 2 months.
    - Any news or progress in Kenya, Tullow seems to be going full steam ahead, I would be intrigued to see if we have any interest or updates (not holding my breath on this).

Detail from last quarterly;

Djiffere Block option
    FAR has awarded Polarcus a contract to undertake a 3D seismic survey in the western part of the Djiffere block. This survey, in combination with other seismic data will provide 400km2 of 3D coverage and will evaluate the shelf trend potential within the Djiffere block. The survey will be completed during November

Offshore Guinea-Bissau
    The joint venture has acquired additional 3D seismic over the shelf edge to image prospects identified in this region that are potentially analogous to the SNE discovery, offshore Senegal. This new 3D data has been specifically designed to evaluate the large Atum prospect which was previously only partially covered by 3D data. The new seismic data is being processed and will be delivered in Q4 of 2015. The joint venture expects to provide an update on the prospects offshore Guinea-Bissau in late 2015.

Australia
    FAR has participated in a speculative 3D seismic survey acquired over the WA-458-P permit during the quarter. Final processed products from the survey are expected to be delivered at end of Q1 2016.

Kenya wasn't mentioned.
    Last edited by aquamale28: 26/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.