FAR 1.06% 47.5¢ far limited

FAR must be beginning to wish it had never mentioned a "tight...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    FAR must be beginning to wish it had never mentioned a "tight hole" policy. What is the "tight hole" policy anyway? In the context that FAR used it could be they just meant that they won't be issuing weekly drilling progress reports or similar. Now it's just got blown out of proportion on HC into a giant conspiracy theory to hide ever increasing and unsubstantiated speculative amounts resources of which the latest from Aqua really takes the bottle (in my opinion of course).

Tight hole policy or not, as I see it FAR have a duty of disclosure to the ASX on any material changes of resource volume estimates attributable to the current drilling program which might reasonably be expected to affect the share price as soon as they become reasonably certain or aware and although that phrasing allows them a certain amount of leeway they can't hide behind such uncertainty or so called commercial confidences forever:

upload_2016-1-26_18-7-1.png

pj
    ps Edit: This was intended as a general post and not specifically in response to Hot - I just clicked on that by mistake
    Last edited by pj: 26/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $43.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.5¢ $110.3K 234.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 217746 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 68975 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.