FAR 1.92% 51.0¢ far limited

Athena, page-32

1. 2,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    Not sure if many remember.
    We had a guessing competition about a year ago, what the SP would be by the end of 2015. One poster has kept the results safely locked away in his fridge. Don't remember his name, but he lives somewhere in outback WA. I think it was Hardmano or Mandurah who had the lowest number, much to the disgust of many. By memory it was 18 cps. (Maybe he can help) Mine was a modest 42 cps. I think Aqua was leading the pack.
    One year on and the lowest number looks enticing, even though our prospects have not diminished, on the contrary. It is of course is the type of industry we have invested in. Volatile to say the least, in spite of having reduced the risks enormously. So to hope for a dollar, even in jest, looks now further away than ever. But as we always say, "you never know". Not really unhappy where we are at. I am a firm believer that for every knock we had, and there have been many, even close to death experiences, the upside will be so much sweeter. Hopefully nobody suggests another guessing competition. Could not bear it.
    To sum it all up, based on our current drilling program and the known knowns, I think 2016 will make us happier. For all of us in this fraternity, I wish for only the best and good health for 2016, so we all can back with the energy and hope to support this "bloody" share.
    Signing off for 2015.
    The cheer squad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $47.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.8¢ 51.0¢ $19.18K 37.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16965 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 130 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.