athi/agnos near death pleas to God

1. 3,338 Posts.
    How often do athi-ags describe Christians as pathetic, weak, stupid, delusional etc ?
    Rarely, occasionally, frequently ?
    Ever wondered how some of those very same athi-ags (probably Christians too) handle their last moments?
    Start visiting aged-care facilities and sadly you'll hear them cry like babies day and night pleading to God for help
    Speak to the nurses, get some insight
    Amazing how nearing death soon has the chest thumping, proud Christ rejecting non-believers actually turn to Him for comfort as that reality of lifes end heads straight towards them.
    At least they get a chance to turn to Christ and The Bible teaches that He will accept all those who place their total faith in Him even in those last moments.
    A good example is the thief on the cross

Luke 23:39-43King James Version (KJV)

39 And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.

40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?

41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.

42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

-----------------------------------
    So, you the proud brave gambling chest thumping Christ rejectors, enjoy your fit, healthy, comfortable, care-free and temporary Christ-less existence because at any point you could lose it in a flash and not have those few seconds to receive the forgiveness that ONLY Christ can give.
    -----
    I am more than happy to be that pathetic Christian that gives you someone to laugh at wink.png

Last edited by zbusc: 29/09/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.