That is true DBT9 faith is not free will you cannot become a...

1. RM
    7,396 Posts.
    That is true DBT9 faith is not free will

you cannot become a Christian by your own action.

It is God that draws the creature to the faith, the creature does not decide that outcome.

43“Stop grumbling among yourselves,” Jesus replied. 44“No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day.

So to answer your question about changing religions or holding a different world view it would not be possible for those who have been drawn by God.

God is the only being that has a sovereign free will it is God who elects those whom He draws to the faith, it would be impossible for that individual He has elected to draw to Him for that creature then to lose their faith and become a Hindu Muslim atheist etc.

And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose none of those He has given Me, but raise them up at the last day.

So anyone who has been drawn by God none will fall from his hands.

The message in the Tanakh and in the New Testament is clear God is sovereign over creation and it is His will that ultimately is being prosecuted

Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.