So anyone who has been drawn by God none will fall from his...

1. 22,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So anyone who has been drawn by God none will fall from his hands.

You have quoted a very small part of the Bible and THEN added the words of RM.

Of which it would appear, ignore numerous passages, messages of the Bible.

So the question arises, HOW does God Draw one?
    OK then, what's the KEY theme in One word of the Bible = Word, The Word from which comes --> The Word which means, includes all of The Word of God.

Hence, in the beginning (before creation) was Word (The Alpeh Tav) the word = Almighty God and Father.

So if you have never heard the Word = the Word of God, you have never been drawn.

Keep in mind, God's word is also Spirit, which He is = The Holy Spirit.

So you could say, if you have seen the word of God, messages, you were drawn long enough to see it, however, it does not mean that he will drag you kicking and screaming and that you will never be let go.
    Or once you have seen it, Drawn, that you are sealed once and for all.

John 6:44-45 - No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
    It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God -->(The Word = The word of God). Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Hence, how they are drawn.

6:39-40 - And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
    And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

believeth on him, = believing in The Word = the word of God.

To suggest, link, imply, that all those that are drawn are the ones God gave or gives Jesus, is nothing short of mans creations.

Seal for the above -->
    Matt 22:14 -
    For many are called, but fewarechosen.
    2 Peter 1:10 - Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

The above is not to say that God does not chose some, who will never fall or fail in the task he plans for them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.