AYA 0.00% 23.0¢ artrya limited

You think that silver king could just be mined in 6 months?...

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    You think that silver king could just be mined in 6 months? You're kidding right.

The 4 big companies you named trying to be a junior miner? I think not. Too much risk for no reward.

How much money has been spent on exploration since century was discovered? Does MMG have a track record in exploration? Have they found anything anywhere else?

Have you ever heard of juniors acquiring assets out of majors and making money where the majors couldn't?

What's Attila got to lose? MMG are on the hook for the enviro bond and for close to $50m worth of commitments. If it doesn't work MMG are still liable for the rehab given they're guaranteeing the bond. MMG can't let AYA fail.

However if you are wrong and AYA can make it work then it's a win win for both parties. AYA will make a shite load of cash and MMG alleviates itself from a huge liability off its books.

Remember MMG only paid $1b for all of Oz Minerals assets. Century paid this off in one year of production. Extracting every last cent out of every project wouldn't be high on their agenda. As I said they have bigger fish to fry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 23.0¢ $3.637K 15.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20239 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 15683 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.