PER 2.38% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

atl1101 licensing option extended...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    This pretty much confirms what some of us have been saying for some time...

"Dr. Anthony Filippis, Partner at Afandin said, “We continue to be excited by the prospects for ATL1101. The recent news of Pfizer Inc adding an antisense drug to its pipeline through the acquisition of Excaliard Pharmaceuticals Inc. reinforces the emerging commercial and clinical acceptance of antisense drugs as treatments for a range of disease indications.”

Difficult market to raise cash...so its reasonable to grant the extension in my mind.

Further, I see the reference to Pfizer as not some throw-away line.

"With the initial 6 month option period close to completion, Afandin has advised ANP that it has made significant progress in attracting interest in the further development of ATL1101 and is currently in discussions with a number of corporate and investor groups, some of which are currently undertaking due diligence on ATL1101.

Consequently, Afandin has requested an extension to the Option to License ATL1101 and ANP has agreed to a further 6 month period to enable Afandin to progress its discussions and funding arrangements for ATL1101’s further development into Phase I/II clinical trials."

Remember...this is for phase 1 and 2...could be as much value here as ATL1103 within 6 months.

Stars lining up!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.1¢ $24.83K 304.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61071 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 21678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.