PER 1.23% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

atl1102 a clear winner, page-6

1. 349 Posts.
    Sorry Itsagas for putting this on your thread however didn't want to start another one.

After seeing the information provided by Downside in relation to the past months broker activity, I have started my own conspiracy theory about who it might be that is in discussion with ANP regarding ATL-1103 trial funding.

What struck me as unusual in the information provided by Downside was the fact that RBS Morgan had been a net seller with a total of approximately 71m sold. RBS is not a typical retail broker (that I would associate with most traders), and the lack of buying volume from RBS also indicates to me that it's not traders.

There are only a couple of holders that have this amount of shares and the one that springs to mind is Circadian (Polychip Pharmaceuticals). Now although this would mean that their holding has changed by more than 1 % and we haven't received any change in substantial holding notification, if it is Circadian, they could possibly have been lax in doing this to suit their agenda as they have an interest in forcing the price down in anticipation of receiving a share issue at a cheaper price to raise the capital necessary to fund the next phase trials without ANP having to go to the market (capital raisings in the past have been through Paterson's).

The issue of shares would also satisfy the notion of ANP going it alone for the next phase trial.

One would hope that if any of the above has credence, that the share issue is offered at a premium to current values, rather than at a discount, to reduce the amount of additional shares on hand and that the shares are also escrowed.

I am interested to know if anyone else has any information that might add weight to the above?

All imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $63.52K 777.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43377 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 97561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.