PER 1.35% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi Rynzn, they have informed us of everything we need to know...

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    Hi Rynzn, they have informed us of everything we need to know regarding fundraising, ie they informed us that there would be a 3 month period to raise the required funds, that is a constant until done, either it will be finalised and we will be notified, or it will not be done and we will be notified, until successful completion or 90 days there is no need for communications to the market. As much as you might ponder how it's going, companies don't generally provide running commentaries on progress in these areas for obvious commercial reasons. We all wonder how things are going in various areas of life, a lot of the time we just have to be patient, that's the reality of life.
    When the funds are sorted we will all be informed.
    As far as a conference go as I mentioned prior, they will have a calendar of all relevant events going on, and they will evaluate whether to be involved or not depending on potential and prospects and networking and benefits in general. These people are experts, they are in the position to assess everything, the big picture, the whole pie, sometimes things fit together well and sometimes they may not be so beneficial or as beneficial as time energy and expertise can be used elsewhere.
    It's not like they sit there and discuss if anyone can be bothered going to a conference, you go if there are benefits that are worthwhile, you don't go if they are not, who do you think is best to evaluate that, you, me Imp, Itsa, or Voight, Tachas, Diamond, Gittleson, Pace or Price?
    I'll support the latter in making decisions over running the company rather than the former.

Discussing what people might think is one thing, and can be informative, when some evolve into just simple whining and being bratty then it has descended into a pitiful boring abyss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $68.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.6¢ 7.4¢ $8.735K 115.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 143169 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.6¢ 1717
Last updated 10.26am 24/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.