PER 13.5% 6.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi Upthefog, my comment regarding scaring off potential...

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    Hi Upthefog, my comment regarding scaring off potential investors was probably the least concern to me, and it wasn't something i needed to add, it probably just fit in at the time with my flow of thought.
    That said, when the price is going down, there are always new buyers required, so it doesn't hurt to avoid useless pessimistic aspects if all it does is disincentivise potential new shareholders.
    And I wouldn't worry about institutional investors, they know whats going on and have made their purchases knowing the market has ups and downs and R&D is notorious for volatility and they enter if they see an exit point down the road, they can work with years of patience much better than many retail investors.
    Sophisticated investors are also normally well versed in the market and see less drama in micro share price movements.
    Experienced investors have less concern if the share price peaks and troughs, and more concern as to whether in the timeframe they planned for or in the long run their projected goals and price points are met.
    My concern is not really what the share price is in 2021 or even 2022, it's more about where it is in 2024 and 2025, so what does it matter if it jumps around.
    Now if someone is a trader, they have different concerns, and have to accept their trade may be good, or maybe bad, but traders aren't who a company generally serves, investors are the strength of a company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.010(13.5%)
Mkt cap ! $57.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.6¢ 5.9¢ $516.4K 8.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 339429 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 143169 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 21.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 5.9¢ 132018
Last updated 15.49pm 25/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.