PER 0.00% 8.1¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Thanks all, it's great sharing information amongst everyone....

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Thanks all, it's great sharing information amongst everyone.

RYNZN, I don't disagree with your statement and indeed hope ANP are on all pharmas radars, big and small. More accurately, I don't see the board recommending a take-over at this stage of the game, even though some members may own a lot of shares. The company's lifecycle is in it's permit stage and succesful trial commencement and following results provide such an enormous potential that it dwarfs even a 500% premium take-over price, which is unheard of anyway. My take is that the company has been strategically placed (thanks to the ex-sarepta guys) such that only acceptable take-over price would be so extreme that the risk/reward becomes so unbalanced that it won't happen. But with more time, P2B results and an organically grown SP/MC when the company is in approval and approaching production, then a take-over takes on entirely different risk/reward, even though the purchase price may have risen substantially. At that stage, it's a much simpler transaction for the purchaser as it's less science and risk and more financial return of investment, which is much easier to quantify.

Anyway, wanted to explain myself bit better even though it may have not changed your views.
    Good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.