PER 1.18% 8.6¢ percheron therapeutics limited

ISIS was so far our main focus for impetus from the US. ANP's...

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    ISIS was so far our main focus for impetus from the US.
    ANP's three drug developments with their multiple trial directions were seen to be " vulnerable " to the upswing from the US partner/ parent.

Today's news put another US influence on the map and I would suggest that US investors will not miss this.
    ISIS' drug developments have not escaped the likes of GSK and Biogen ( nor the wider biotech investment community, see near daily rises for ISIS provided by Itsa ) and I believe that our more than obvious connection to Pfizer through Somavert will attract overseas money into ANP.

At what particular point remains to be seen but I would speculate that US biotech investors are a lot faster to catch on with industry developments than our domestic market.

To argue that only next year will give us some results from only phase 2 trials is shortsighted.
    Other large pharmas have partnered with ISIS during phase 1 and phase 2 trials and I see our ATL1103 as not being different.

Today's market reaction was very short term driven without a deeper analysis of the content of today's ann.
    I would expect market to realise the dimensions of our outlook to a greater degree in the days and weeks to come.
    Perfect timing for those who research this properly to get set.

Next announcement prior to the onset of phase 2 trials should see details of our partnering/ licensing deal and days below 2 cents will not be seen again.
    This, to me, is a certainty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $77.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.8¢ 8.4¢ $18.63K 218.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 46681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.