ATV 27.1% 5.1¢ activeport group ltd

atlantic gold getting ready to shine, page-19

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Touquoy states,

"I find it somewhat bizarre akkopower that you are making numerous comments about Wally Bucknell and yet you have never spoken to him so you have no idea about the character of the man and his philosophies regarding gold exploration and the potential of the Meguma Terrane."

I made no comments whatsoever about Wally, I simply questioned (no statements, just questions) the integrity of a man who gives price sensitive information to one group of investors and not to others. Which was a response to Touquoys most likely fraudulent claim, as seen below,

"from a major investor who was talking with Wally Bucknell recently and therefore keeping up to date with the latest happenings."

Which was his response to how he knew the title issue would be most likely resolver b4 feb.

I assume that the board of Steeple are relatively sane and intelligent and would not waste their time and money throughout the court process unless they thought they had a leg to stand on. Also Scorpio did sell their 40% stake to atv for $1.6M, to me this implies they think there is substantial risk in the project. However I do feel the value of CH will substantially increase if it is in 100% control of atv and Touquoy is up and running.

The big picture is nothing more than a dice roll. It is Wallys job to talk it up, If he wants $$ from potential investors he needs to tell them and make them believe that there will be deposits of gold throughout the meguma...... simple as that.

The market cap of the company is $20m for a reason. Touquoy may never be mined, after a DFS CH may prove to be unprofitable, atv may even lose CH and there may be no gold throughout the meguma. Nothing is certain this is a gamble.

Once all properties and industrial permits have been acquired atv will then need to finance the mine.

hypothetically lets say Wally approaches barrick for a JV to finance the mine and processing plant, build it and operate it. How much of a stake would barrick deserve?

I assume that the mine may result in a total profit of $500 mill over 5 years, after startup cost and running costs. How much of that would barrick deserve considering their risk? after coughing up $120 million for the plant, barrick gets that back and then another $100 million over 5 years, having already paid them the $500/oz for recovery. Seem reasonable?

So 40% to land owner, 20% to barrick and 40% to atv. Not hard to see why atv's market cap is 20Mill. I think it should be more but it is not.

There is risk of complete failure, risk that what atv thinks is in Touquoy is not, risk that POG could be low and risk that financing will create huge dilution.

I am a shareholder, I feel that there is substantial upside in the long term, however risky it may be. I will not be surprised if I walk away with nothing. Good luck to Wally, may he find a monster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.019(27.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $112.7K 2.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 260261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.