ATV 0.00% 5.0¢ activeport group ltd

atlantic gold getting ready to shine, page-27

1. 172 Posts.
    Many valid points raised over the last couple of days and it certainly doesn't hurt to have some grounded views on HC for a change. I think we all understand the upside and that is why we hold tightly although perhaps boredom has lead to recent debate?

With the lack of volume in the stock anybody that wants a piece of the action will hopefully push us back toward a more reasonable valuation when some real progress is made. I also suspect there are quite a few spectators on the sidelines watching closely waiting for the right timing to set themselves up.

We understand the mammoth list of what needs to be achieved in order to have multiple mines puring gold at $500/oz and this is certainly unlikely at the moment as Mr Market will agree.

However I am of the belief Wally is doing the job properly the old school way and not out for a quick buck as many others are in this market. As such I feel Wally is trying to set ATV up for a shot at the big time. Once the critical items which are out of his direct control are resolved (ie government clearing title), things may progress quickly with a bit of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21739 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 7199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.