ATV 4.17% 5.0¢ activeport group ltd

Seems to me Acadian may be in a corner and will need to take...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Seems to me Acadian may be in a corner and will need to take what they can get to survive.

Surely that makes ATV's position stronger in any negotiations?

If all else fails the mill will still be there waiting to be utilised.

Acadian seems to have little option but to do a deal or perish.

Hopefully with ATV holding the upper hand they will end up with an even more enhanced deal out of this. And even if it's just what they already seem to be proposing, re using the mill with some joint deal over the combined total 3 million ounces, then they are going to be able to make good money anyway.

Acadian goes under=the gold still exists (non perishable or so the science books say), which makes it ultimately available to anyone who stumps up with the ready cash. No guarantee that will be ATV, but they have a foot in the door and who knows in a few months time what deals can be done.

Remember these guys (Hawkes & Bucknell) are well connected...they made a lot of people a lot of money previously with Plutonic. And even if that counts for not much, if gold price goes north new backers may be readily found over the next period of time.

All good for ATV. Commiseration's to Acadian shareholders - not so many months ago I recall there share price was north of $1. Now it's south of ATV's on a relative basis.

A polar realignment of the share price?...let's hope so for ATV shareholders... will need to look again next year to see how this all pans out.

Will be raiding the piggy bank to see if I can do some further accumulation.

The race does not always go to the swiftest. Persistance is omnipotent.

ps. just tried to disclose my position and sentiment....was looking for 'Extreme Buy for late 2009' option for sentiment but didn't find one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $14.97K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 121739 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.