ATV 9.52% 6.9¢ activeport group ltd

This further emphasises the ability of the people behind this...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    This further emphasises the ability of the people behind this company.

This is an excellent opportunity for ATV to take a further strategic position in the area, with ready made resources to expand upon. No doubt once they start applying their exploration techniques they will be able to expand various resources further. You get the impression that this is something that Acadian does not have i.e the expertise.

The deal will be favourable to both companies.

I would fully expect the future to be particularly bright for ATV as an outcome of this.

If you look at how they managed to expand the resources at Touquoy & Cochrane Hill relatively easily & cheaply, I have a strong expectation they can do similar around the Acadian prospects.

If you are looking for a medium term investment then this is definitely one to check out.

I have no doubt that there are literally millions of ounces to be found in the area. Once ATV can generate the cash flow then they can progress that expansion at a much faster rate.

These guys built Plutonic in to a $1 billion company at takeover, and in my mind there is no reason they can not do it again.

The main ingredients required are Time and Exploration Money (that will come from relatively near term cash flow from Touquoy/Cochrane Hill and any of the Acadian tenements they mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.006(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $21.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.9¢ 6.5¢ $15.83K 232.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 384 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 86507 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.