MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Atlantic Nickel , Formerly Mirabella Nickel

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293

Mirabela changes name to Atlantic Nickel

From May 24, 2019, Mirabela Mineração was renamed Atlantic Nickel. The change follows the process of resuming operations at the Santa Rita Mine in Itagibá (BA), which was halted in 2016. The return of activities is expected by the end of 2019.

Atlantic Nickel will focus its investments on nickel concentrate production and forecasts increased international demand for ore, boosted by increased production of batteries, electric vehicles and stainless steel. In the coming months will be announced the new visual identity of the brand to the market, communities and the general public.

Atlantic Nickel is born in search of sustainable growth, with social and environmental responsibility and development in the places where it operates, as a way to stimulate the strengthening of the entire sector. Contracts and agreements with customers and partners remain unchanged and will not be adversely affected.

Atlantic has been operating since 2009 in the exploration, mining, processing and sale of nickel concentrate. In 2016, operations at the Santa Rita Mine in Itagibá (BA) were halted as a result of macroeconomic conditions. Currently, 650 jobs are created, among themselves and third parties. The company concentrates its operations in the municipality of Itagibá, about 370 km from Salvador, from there the ore follows 140 km to the port of Ilhéus (BA).

See too

06/05/2019
    HORIZON MINERALS |Red nickel good for batteries
    03/20/2019

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.