AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

atlas chart, page-25

1. 10,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1044
    eR6n, your idea of TA is grossly wrong. TA gives you a gauge of the market psychology towards the stock. Support/resistance and trend lines are just some of the many indicators to rely upon. But they are not the only ones'. Plenty others will give you the strength of momentum in volume and money flow into the stock while proven patterns on the chart give you a probability of the next move. A good TA would involve all to be taken into account and then confirmation of the signal before investing. This enables you to gauge the level of interest in the stock and vice versa. I was once an ignorant in TA and only realised its benefit upon further study under an expert. Yes nothing is guaranteed however it works the majority of the time. TA also involves one to constantly evaluate a stock to assess as the ground keeps shifting. Ever wondered why stocks jump before announcements or decline rapidly. This can obviously be attributed to Insider trading, however also the chartist will generally benefit the greatest wheras the FA will benefit the least. Keep in mind FA relies on management, TA on the market. I know which one i'd trust.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.