AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

looks perfect to me....Highlights1. Record 1.86 MT (WMT) shipped...

1. Gus
    219 Posts.
    looks perfect to me....

Highlights
    1. Record 1.86 MT (WMT) shipped during the March 2013 Quarter
    2. FY2013 cash operating costs (FOB, excluding royalties)at USD 46-50 per tonne.
    3. Average headline price of USD 126 per tonne CFR(DMT) received for Standard Fines product and USD 109 ft CFR (DMT) received for Value Fines.
    4. Net cashflows from operating activities of USD 71 M during the Quarter.
    5. USD 404 M cash on hand at March 31st 2013.
    6. Production of Standard Fines impacted by Cyclone Rusty in February, localised areas of poor orebody reconciliation at Wodgina and a breakdown at the Wodgina processing plant.
    7. Production of Value Fines increased in light of reduced Standard Fines output.
    8. Atlas remains on target to achieve current Shipping guidance of 7.4 MT to 7.7 MT (WMT) for FY2013. This is expected to comprise 5.8 MT to 6.0 MT of Standard Fines and 1.4 MT to 1.6 MT of Value Fines.
    9. On track to commence shipping at a rate of 10 million tonne per annum during the September 2013 Quarter
    10. 21% increase in Ore Reserves to 499 MT including a 98% increase in McPhee Creek Ore Reserves, 25% increase in Abydos Ore Reserves and 21% increase in Mt Dove Ore Reserves.
    11. Negotiations with infrastructure owners and developers are progressing, with the intent of unlocking the value of Atlas' Horizon 2 assets.

Subsequent to the end of the March 2013 Quarter;
    1. First phase of Pilbara Independent Rail study completed. SUdy indicates the potential of a new multi-user standard-gauge railway in the East Pilbara.

2. Atlas exercised its option to acquire 100% of the Corunna Downs tenement package.

Mr Ken Brinsden MD of Atlas said that “This result shows Atlas is benefiting from ongoing strong iron ore prices and a continued emphasis on keeping costs down. Margins and cash generation from operations are robust today on the back of tnese two factors.B A/Ve expect to export up to 2.2 MT during the June 2013 Quarter, made up of 1.8 MT to 2.0 MT of Standard Fines and 0.2 MT to 0.4 MT of Value Fines. Standard Fines volumes will increase in the June Quarter with the resolution of the issues at the Wodgina mine.1.”

He said that with construction well advanced at Abydos and the Mt Webber development decision expected in the coming months, we continue to target a production rate of 12 million tonne per annum by the start of the H2 of FY2014. This attractive outlook is underpinned by low debt, a strong cash position and a host of options for realising the value of our Horizon 2 assets."

Source - Strategic Research Institute-30 April 2013

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.