AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

While all AGO holders are extremely happy I think we should be...

1. 63 Posts.
    While all AGO holders are extremely happy I think we should be using this thread to discuss AGO'S next target.There are many companies to consider DMA,HDN,FRS,GBG,BMY,SRR I did not benefit directly from the massive increases Aurox and Girilia holders experienced and I dont wont to miss the boat again.I have followed all of the above companies for at least three years and in light of what AGO is trying to achieve in the next 2 years,that is secure use of the Goldsworthy railway line and develop the Turner River Hub,the company which has potentially the greatest amount of synergies with AGO is BMY.The majority of BMY projects all follow the AGO philosophies.A lot are extremely close to ports or the Goldsworthy railway line,with some right next door to AGO'S existing mines.These projects can all be seen in BMY'S last quarterly reports along with some fantastic recent drill results.Would love to hear what other AGO followers think or what other companies you think AGO may merge with.Remember AGO do not takeover companies they will only merge with suitors who want to merge, and the synergies benefit both companies. GO AGO GO!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.