VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Came across this:The Indian ATM market has witnessed significant...

1. 877 Posts.
    Came across this:

The Indian ATM market has witnessed significant growth in the past four years, however with 130,000 ATMs operational, India still has a low penetration of 110 ATMs per million population compared to 900 for other emerging markets. In the past 18 months, there have been several initiatives led by RBI and the Ministry of Finance to increase ATM proliferation.

Obviously there is a large number of ATM'S that will be required. Whilst the Reserve Bank of India has initiated a push to increase the numbers, the Banks are acting much slower than inticipated.I don't believed contracts have fallen through rather then it's merely taking more time.

Tsn have said they are targeting more then 5% of the market so this should be a substantial number and seem to be in very good finacial state.
    Whilst there is critism of Gary not signing any major contracts that we were hoping for, I would be interested to know if any of the opposition Companies have faired any better ?? feed back would be appreciated if any one knows. I can totaly understand frustration and even selling out, I'm in this for the long haul.Good luck with everyone's decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.