UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

atm tapped, page-53

1. 87 Posts.
    Nice analysis IndiJo,

My sentiments exactly and concerns as well. I too wondered what happened to the May (or was it April) financing deal.

I cannot keep track of the things the CEO says is going to happen and then mysteriously, as if he never said it before, changes to something else. Everyone knows this, only some people admit it.

To me it makes Unilife look shady and shifty like a snake.

However, I am "sure" that this is only how CEO is doing things right now. I am "sure" that once the first deal comes through in 2 weeks that this behavior will change and we will all once again have confidence. Right?

Very bad things could be in store for this company - which could lead to disaster. 2 Week Imminent Deals not signed after months, financing needed so that stock is no longer diluted still not in place - and all without any explanation except they are working on it.

How about an explanation of why the deal changes? Or why the financing didn't come through?

I will be the very first one here to say I think this smell to high-heaven and am very concerned how hard this is going to be on the traders that put sooo much money into this.

I think its time for CEO to admit what is going on and communicate with his investors.

What say you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.