OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

ATM

1. 2,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I have to say it is fortuitous that the unnamed insto who got the 3 cent options has done rather well for hie short term investment and of course there is cash coming into our coffers.
    ATM the SP is being clobbered because there is no ann on HM3 .
    All we need is for a Progress ann about commissioning of said crusher and it would be helpful to talk about developments at Cascavel in terms of mining the high grade ore and at what rate they bringing said ore to the surface and on to the ROM for crushing.
    There should even be some good results for HM1 and HM2 with Pedro and his mate feeding ore since commissioning to these 2 crushers.
    Maybe they should explain what they are going to do with the original plant commissioned by the previous BOD and whether it is a write off or can be modified in the future to pay for itself because after all it was paid for by shareholders and share holders have a right to know whether it is deemed by the NEW Board as to its value presently .
    I am sure there are things happening at the mine that could be reported on presently

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.