OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

ATM, page-60

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Hi Salt,

Craig Dawson spoke to me about a trial they were trying using a mini excavator and hydraulic hammer to pick out the gold seam prior to blasting the drives (I posted this on HC at the time). Sometime later there was a picture of said mini excavator and info from the company about the success of this company. Someone may remember it.

Just a touch of irony there George ...apologies No offense meant. We may all be guilty of being to thin skinned at times.

I think all our other prospects should be kept in mind ...because they may have a big impact after our initial economics are demonstrated as we expect shortly. Craig Dawson also confirmed the four distinct layers of mineralisation directly above each other in the case of CDP_009. This means that should these layers prove to have reasonable grade, their location, being right at Cascavel, should make economics much easier to demonstrate.

drill holes.JPG

The geology department obviously understand these much more than they letting us dumb uneducated investors of OGX know about.

Apart from that, I think it would be valuable to see a concise table of all our prospects and the current info and current approximate state of play.

Cheers, good weekend to you too mate.

SJB
    Last edited by sirjohnnyboy: 16/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.