GDA 0.00% 27.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

Few personal observations on the new Atomic Project, Gage Roads...

1. 750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Few personal observations on the new Atomic Project, Gage Roads and Matsos. (Im located in Melbourne).

Just paid a visit to Dan Murphys CBD. Gage Road product stocked in multiple places in the store, both end of eilse and within beer style sections (IPA, Pale Ale etc). Alot of Single Fin stocked. Tags indicating results in the **S top 100 beer also. Atomic Beer Project IPA also stocked, $24 for 6 pack - not a bad price range next to the other IPAs (4 for $22ish).

Gage Roads Hello Sunshine cider appearing in alot of local bottle shops. Might see a advertising push over summer?

Constantly seeing discount promotions in BWS for Gage Road beers.

The Atomic Beer Project IIPA has also been distributed to my local craft bottle shops. Priced around $7 a tin. Picked a 4 pack up for $24 - great taste, ABV. and great price point. Also seems to made itself into a few bars also (in tins).

Matsos Ginger beer is also popping around everywhere - together with marketing.

Lastly, social media for Matso tells me that the new Hard Lemonade is selling out everywhere.

The mix of all these products positions GRB in such good light. They can walk into any bar / bottle shop and sell vastly different products targeting different demographics and consumers. Excellent strategy IMHO.

With institutional support for the $8m canning line - we must have demand there.

Agree with the brewpub concept too - alot of well known breweries are doing the same. MoonDog brewery here in Melbourne with a 500 person venue in Preston and Stomping Ground set to open their second venue in outer Melbourne.

Where too next? Further beer releases with Atomic Beer Project. Sales and growth. Further acquisitions.

Management are building a great base for the coy. Financials should reflect this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.