ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Still over in Thailand gassed. I am stuffed to the gills with...

1. 328 Posts.
    Still over in Thailand gassed. I am stuffed to the gills with ICN at the moment and on any pull back, I cannot help myself for a few extra on short term trades.

The picture is getting better each week and this block maybe worth a bucket load of money an RJ will not let it get away. I'd say if someone try's to take us out, it would be tooth an nails out from RJ as after so many years of just getting slightly close, we are getting down to the end gambit of the game regarding a deal an the possibility of big dollars rolling in is now on the cards.

I would like to see .24 taken out next run...

Could we see all time highs again with a GSA in place and 855p potential? Not for me to say but in all honesty, a slow progressive move forward is a better view in my mind.

BPT, ADE and ICN may have a long future together in some ways. Consolidation at some point? God knows, but this is a industry now to be in and one good find can as we know, change it all...

Please take note, these are just my personal musings and well, that is about it..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.