KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Gas prices average $5USD in Tanzania, that is slightly over $2US...

1. 259 Posts.

Gas prices average $5USD in Tanzania, that is slightly over $2US for gas to electricity, and $7USD for gas to industrial. Gas from the SS gas facility is used for both electricity and industrial markets.

Cadreelil keep in mind that we known nothing about the KN gas discovery other than the '60 metre gas column' which is merely an approximation - it could be more or less. We have been given no indication as to the size of the discovery - however in my opinion the company is fairly valued at 20 cents given KN is 5 to 15 BCF gas in size.

The proximity of the KN gas field to established infrastructure is one of its greatest attractions - it lies 3.3 KM from the SS gas facility. Remember there are five participants in the JV therefore the minimal costs associated with bringing the gas field online will be diminished further.

If it's trillions of cubic feet, 'then great' - you can find me break-dancing naked down Chapel Street Prahran if the gas field is anything remotely close to 1TCF gas in size.

SS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.