AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

“the transaction does not result in a lose of control for Allkem...

1. 2,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2512

“the transaction does not result in a lose of control for Allkem shareholders”

less board members for AKE (CEO golden hand shake to go look after his 15 children)

if no action taken by AKE share holders CDI issue, which absolutely have no voting right or “control”. If every single AKE was able to be converted to Arkadium shares and listed on the primary exchange, I would agree. Surely, SURLEY, Kroll and the board of AKE/Livent are not simply say well that’s your fault you can’t convert your shares????? Sooo stiff, shit?

how can Kroll state there is no change in control?

I have said it before and I will say it again. I hate this company. Share price is irrelevant, as I hated it at $17. The board simply do not have share holders best interest front of mind in my opinion.

Andrew Barber, still has not responded to my question as to why Peter Coleman is able to public discuss forecasted chemical pricing, yet the company is unable to privately provide information to a long term shareholder due to : strict engagement rules set by the federal court whilst the scheme book is active.

the arrogance is phenomenal.

Someone take this dog over and kick the management to the curb.

not advice

Last edited by ljcamp: 12/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.