AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

yes, I get this. This info is repeated ad nauseam throughout the...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    yes, I get this. This info is repeated ad nauseam throughout the scheme booklet.

What I need to understand is, as a holder of shares via commsec, what will happen from a practical perspective if I elect to receive US shares of newco??? Is this even possible? Some posters here believe this is not possible with commsec. Does that mean my election would be ignored??

I just spent almost 1.5h on the phone. First to commsec trading desk, who couldn’t provide an answer. They put me through to Computershare, who also couldn’t provide an answer, who then put me through to shareholder info like, who also couldn’t provide an answer.

It’s obviously not that straight forward, otherwise surely one of these 3 parties would know!

As I’ve asked before, as a commsec custo mer, I’m still unclear on:

1. what will happen if I do nothing? Will the Cdis automatically appear in my commsec account on 4th Jan?

2. if I elect to receive US shares, what can I expect to see in my commsec account? The person I spoke to at commsec suggested there might be a chess to issuer conversion, but he didn’t see confident in that and referred me back to the registry.

ive lost count in how many calls I’ve made, and posting here out of desperation more than anything else

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.