AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

one last thing, this is what the CMC International broker to...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    one last thing, this is what the CMC International broker to broker transfer form looks like.
    https://assets.cmcmarkets.com//pdfs/cmc_International_Broker_to_Broker_Transfer.pdf

I just spoke to commsec international securities and the gentleman there said that commsec also does this, but at the moment they can't due to some changes happening and it could be potential of a couple weeks or more until they can facilitate this again.

Now, just to mix things up even more, I explained to him the situation with AKE, and what he told me is that in the case of receiving US shares as a result of a merger, then those US shares should be able to be sent direct from the Share Registry without any involvement of US stock broker in to your International Commsec trading account!

But another operator there at Commsec I had earlier spoken to there told me the opposite, and that if AKE is delisted due to merger then the NewCo US listed shares would need to be received through another broker as commsec does not handle that type of transfer.

All clear as mud!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.