AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

You are most welcome comrade. As I do not take the opportunity...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    You are most welcome comrade. As I do not take the opportunity to speak often, may I take this moment to thank you for your many valued posts and logic over the years, not just related to shares either (trust the science! and not only specific to the AKE forum, and in the face of some of the uneducated rubbish spouted by others, to name but one aspect of their projections. These words are brief and cannot capture the time and dedication you have shown, nevertheless please heed the appreciation of your efforts and sharing. The same goes for others who are not here named, both past and present.

Regarding Commsec AKE holders, an idea which has come this morning is that IF the merge goes through, and IF by not choosing either CDI or US listed shares, it may result in the Share Registry holding your allocation until they are instructed on what to do, then we could wait until commsec has completed their changes (hopefully by Xmas but who knows, going to have to call them around that time to find out) and once they have, then instruct the Share Registry to send us over our shares as US shares if that is preferred. The only other thing is Commsec does require the W8-BEN form to be completed when dealing with US international shares, I'm not sure that CMC does require it. Since we are not expecting to receive dividends any time soon the form may not be necessary? but Commsec will require it to be completed regardless I believe.

The next question I wish to ask commsec is, if we choose CDI, then later convert to US listed shares, will commsec be able to receive them direct from the share registry once they have their current transfer issue sorted. It seems as though it shouldn't be any different, but assumptions can be deadly! heh heh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.