RHK 0.00% 78.5¢ red hawk mining limited

UIO, what do you feel when you see FMS price are still much...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    UIO, what do you feel when you see FMS price are still much higher than its price one year aga? Have you got anything at $0.01? You could not!

All of you just follow the market sentiment to act. Have you got enough profit by any high grade IO? Don't tell me you have FMG since 2004.

You curse the winners since you are losers. Why? You prefer buy high and sell low. Have you sold your stocks in the storm? I guess so.

It is understandable if you buy high and sell low, you would be very painful and you would try any chance to shed your hate.

Don't just use the word, 'crap' but give some prospective for future. Don't follow others but give the logic why do you think so.

What do you expect from FMS? You seemingly could not get anything since your words which reflect your mind-set.

I could be a loser in one transaction but if FMS has 500mT IO with 45-60% Fe, I would win at last. I have won a lot. Have you won from FMS? I expect more!

Let's wait and see. Have ever you been confident on FMS? I don't think so. You are not confident on anything you have or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.