SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Att: Unleash the Powers" Part 1

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Since spending money on "ludicrous consultancy fees" let's delve into the oh-so-beneficial realm of marketing and advertising with your whopping $900K "Consultancy fee budget. Because, clearly, if you were "serious" about your little gaming venture and your investors.
    (Somehow i think you actually don't give 2 f*s) but lets for a moment pretend if you and this is where you should be throwing your money away.

Here's a concise recommendation:

Well, who needs professional advice and expertise when you have a random on Hotcopper giving you better advise so umm here goes ,

1. Marketing and Advertising: As a so called new gaming company, it is crucial to focus on building brand awareness, reaching the target audience, acquiring customers, and generating revenue.(theres one for you, yes generating revenue you heard that right) By investing $900K in marketing and advertising activities, you can achieve these objectives effectively. Allocate the funds towards online advertisements, social media promotions, influencer collaborations, and content marketing to raise brand awareness and attract potential customers. - Not that f*in hard Gentleman

2. Targeted Campaigns: Let's not forget the wonders of targeted campaigns! Spend countless hours guessing who your ideal customer might be, because who needs data-driven analysis when you have a gut feeling, right? Craft those tailored marketing campaigns, because surely your intuition is infallible when it comes to reaching the right audience. And hey, if you're lucky, maybe you'll even get a couple of clicks and conversions. Fingers crossed!

3. Customer acquisition: Thats right gentleman conduct market research and analysis to identify your ideal customer profile. Tailor your marketing campaigns accordingly to ensure that your promotional efforts are reaching the right audience. This targeted approach will yield higher conversion rates and a better return on investment, Thats right i said ROI

Ohh this list can go on, But somehow i don't think they actually give a fck because a small cap company with all those "so called funds sitting in that little bank waiting to get rapped and pillaged by the amazing "Consultancy fee's that will be gobbled all up by our little sesame street "muppet character"

My "Consultancy Fee's" are free - your welcome gentleman xx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5333332 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4066741 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.