SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Pretty sure U R right on that. Well known .....but if U like the...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Pretty sure U R right on that. Well known .....but if U like the story ....and U have to like it more now than before....We are in Manic Hysteria mode right now for anything to do with EV ....and scarce resources which have been pretty much in hibernation for quite a while now. So there is a definite re-rate happening across the board. Even mgmt could not have forecasted this AUZ etc... etc... when they launched their CR. Now we know its serious...it would be clearly best to hang onto those gratuitous rights and wait for the catch up in MC the professionals have been banging on about in their comparative valuation reports. The rights were 1:2 so if everyone held their entitlement ( which was heavily oversubscribed ) there would be no dilution to their holdings as they still have the same % of the total available shares. I would be looking to get more if anything....especially from those silly enough to sell at these undervalued prices. Most likely U will be selling to someone like Me who is just waiting to stalk them. I first bought in a 1.6 and sold at 3.1 on the day they previously hit a high of 3.4. This of course was on the back of no news at all. Now there is this huge news release and it is only hitting a high today of 3.5. GLTAH.......and i'm back in and waiting for more of your shares please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.