SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Attack on 1c...., page-38

1. 5,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2202
    Some real madness from first time posters coming through today.. seems like some sold missed rights issue and multibagging now crazy with themselves using broken English and madness to vent.

Nice healthy selling at the end of the session today.. expect to resume tomorrow or another rocket announcement to 10c with some decent gold hits..

Re sell down on new shares.. completely nonsensical as we could of sold out all today.. tomorrows new shares could get sold if we want to have no more SYA but if so why would we invest, I'd imagine only ST profiteers would do do thankfully no Patterson's dump nope your s#it out of luck if you expect some kind of dump pre gold results or updated pfs, too many multibagging opportunities in the short term.

Heaps of jelly around in this thread, hi to the newb down ramping syndicate .. feeble attempt to drum up a sell down -- if only we were that weak minded lol I've been here long enough to earn my bags thanks.. sorry to those who couldn't hold out for the good times especially those who were LT holders.

Anyone know when gold results are due, would not be surprised to hear something GOOD eureka related tomorrow or next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $356.1K 12.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 9454443 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 364285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.