ATG 3.70% 39.0¢ articore group limited

The Good:I've just bought teeshirts in the past. Kogan teeshirts...

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695

The Good:

I've just bought teeshirts in the past. Kogan teeshirts are probably more costly on average with a completely different graphics look; mainly inane muzak-like designs and company logos, I just had a look. Can't comment on their quality but designs uninspiring. I bought 3 tees from RedBubble last week - one longsleeve and all large. All had unique band related imagery that was unique to RedBubble. Each tee was less than $30 which covers redbubble costs/profit and shop-owners profit. Postage was less than $10 altogether. They arrived 4 days after ordering and all 3 in the same parcel in my letterbox even though I had used 3 shops. Two of the tees were one brand and the third was another. Comfortable fabric. One tee-shirt I bought in 2019 was poor quality fabric that picked up dust etc but these were much improved.

I think people who want cheaper tee-shirts (e.g. what Target might sell) on the internet have a million places to purchase them. The thrill of discovery is part of the excitement of shopping at RBL.

Unless it is a really unique item than I expect RBL's major city fabricators and suppliers would contract to do every item style but I don't know that for a fact.

As revenue picks up then special deals and coupons will become more common.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $109.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.0¢ $63.67K 159.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14000 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 184720 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.