EMC 11.5% 11.5¢ everest metals corporation ltd

Hope this helps. Is borrowed from an esteemed and respected...

1. 2,656 Posts.
    Hope this helps. Is borrowed from an esteemed and respected poster who is in the Industry.

"In the Chart on Page 7 you will see the Exploration Objectives in three Parts.

1. The Broader Northern Zone 50Mt @ 0.01% - 0.2% U3O8

2. The Southern Zone 30Mt @ 0.01% - 0.2% U308
    (Part of the Southern Zone is now called Plum Bush)

3. Plus Blackbush Inferred 12Mt @ 0.02% U3O8

Total 92Mt @ 0.02% U3O8

Now there are two Rigs working here, and resuming on the 11th January.

In addition, see the report by USA, now they have Increased Grades & Thickness ! You dont have to be a rocket scientist to know what is happening here. LOL

The price you quoted Pops is the Spot Price - only one or two trades per month.

This is not the Long Term Price, which will more than likely double in 2010. As per the following;

November 2009 - Post-Copenhagen, says BNP Paribas Fortis Bank in its monthly energy report, .. The details of this were spelled out in the online updates to Pure Speculation during the week, but the bank sees uranium prices at double their present levels by next year, and then going through $US140 a pound.

Their recovery costs will be in the vicinity of approximately $18AUD / lb, which will include Reagents, Pumping and Power. The Power available here will be the Cheapest Power available for any In-Situ Recovery Process in Australia.

There are approx 107,000,000 Shares

And yes the Directors are not taking up their Full Parcels of Options because they like parting with Cash ! LOL Note that they have paid $00.245 to cover those Ops !

Look at Russels AGM Presentation and you will get a close Time Frame of how this will come into production. Pressure Cooked.

I am currently working on an article that will compare several U companies, including TOE, AGS, CUY, NTU, PDN & USA.

The article may be divided into In-Situ & Hard Rock Recovery. Two completely different means of Recovery.

Keep an eye out !

USA are my Stock Pick for 2010 in this years Competition, I wonder why?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $18.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $14.52K 118.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25695 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 71206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.