CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

thadiusessentially, the overwhelming sentiment from the...

1. 150 Posts.
    thadius

essentially, the overwhelming sentiment from the directors, exploration manager & subsequently the holders the AGM was one of 'subdued jubilation' with what we are potentially sitting on here...

one thing is for sure - we are at the bottom of the well right now but there is only one way this will head...NORTH!

my discussions lead me to be bullish. the next few weeks will be the catalyst for much upside....i think our company is now firmly on the international radar and the sp will reflect this over the next few weeks given what is planned...i feel we will see the buyer side ramp up!

goldfields are committed, and really have only started their mission and already discovered a potentially MAJOR deposit, which importantly crosses over into CQT's exclusive zone...no doubt, there will be a steady stream of further excellent results upcoming...there is a sense of inevitability as to what this will indeed result in - keeping in mind the POWER of goldfields!!!

a timeframe for measured status was not given, but one would expect this to eventuate over the short term...again bringing upside!

finally, the representative from Macquarue who was present did nothing to dampen my sense of expectation....i think we are in for one hell of a ride!!

MAX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.